Fri, 24 Feb|
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Let the Music Speak!
Time & Location
24 Feb, 4:00 pm
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, 2VF5+J24, Matunga East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031, India
About the event
- You can send your entry in Hindi, Marathi or English language
- Any college or university student can participate
- Only one entry is allowed per participant
- Group participation is not allowed
- The decision of the judge would be final and binding.
- Registration fees Rs. 50
Round 1- Offline Round:
- Time limit – 1 minute 30 secs . Longer entries would lead to disqualification
- Participants have to be physically present at location, no delay will be acceptable.
Round 2- Final Round:
- Time limit – 3 minutes. Longer entries would lead to disqualification.
- Songs have to be different than the prior rounds.
- Vulgarity and indecency in the case of language and dressing would lead to disqualification.
- Videos must be clear.
- Videos with Editing and sound effects will lead to immediate Disqualification
- Voice Texture, Strength, and Tonal Quality
- Song Selection
- Voice Modulation and Dynamics, Lyrics and Pronunciation
- Overall Performance
- Selected participants will be awarded certificates.
- Entries will be closed by 22nd February
- Prize Pool worth 4K!
Event Heads :
Kalyani Deshmukh 8669829117
Tanushri Saundarkar 9028322776