Sun, 26 Feb|
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
An artist grows by leaps and bounds when he or she puts artwork in the public eye for feedback, and that is what art competitions are all about. Here’s your chance to live up with that glittering feeling by being a part of MANZAR 17.0’s “RELAY ART”.
Time & Location
26 Feb, 9:00 am
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, 2VF5+J24, Matunga East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031, India
About the event
An artist grows by leaps and bounds when he or she puts artwork in the public eye for feedback, and that is what art competitions are all about. Here’s your chance to live up with that glittering feeling by being a part of MANZAR 17.0’s “RELAY ART”. A unique yet intriguing and engaging way of art where you would work in tandem with your partner! Let your art be as UNIQUE as You!!
Registration fee: ₹50 per participant
Three Prizes would be given –
₹2000/- for Overall Best Team
₹1000/- for Best Art-Work in Theme 1
₹1000/- for Best Art-Work in Theme 2
1) Round consisting of 60 mins. Participants will register in pairs.
2) 2 Themes would be allotted. Each one from the pair has to start working upon one of the themes separately.
3) 5 minutes would be given to all after the themes are shared to decide upon their ideas.
4) Both members of pair would start working and has to switch their sheets after regular intervals of 5 mins.
5) This would continue till the total time of 60 mins gets finished. In this stipulated time, the participant duo has to finish Art-work on both the sheets.
1) Participants have to bring their own colours, paint brushes, pencil shades, crayons, sketch pens, or any sort of colours & accessories required by them for the purpose.
2) Drawing sheets would be provided. Participants are free to use any types of colours such as pastel, water colours, oil colours, crayons, sketch pen, shading, etc & any of their combinations.
3) All participants are abide to follow the swap rule with their partner after each 5 mins.
4) Two themes would be provided to all.
5) Equal and adequate time would be given for thinking after theme is allotted.
6) Late entry would lead to direct disqualification.