Fri, 24 Feb|
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Manzar 17.0 presents the Instrumental contest. So tighten your strings, plug in your aux, sync in with the beats, and drift off. Register now and give in to the groove.
Time & Location
24-Feb-2023, 7:00 pm
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, 2VF4+GX4, Nathalal Parekh Marg, near Khalsa College, Matunga East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, India
About the event
The event will be held in two rounds
The final round to be held offline in KV. All participants will be given a 5-minute slot to perform. Then judges will decide the winners.
- Participants selected for the final round have to pay a nominal entry fee of Rs. 100.
- All participants should bring their own instruments. In case of heavy/hard to transport instruments (like a drum set) contact the event heads before submitting the entry.
- 2 minutes will be provided for setup and sound check and 5 minutes would be provided to the participant to perform
- A brief note giving the theme of the song if any, is to be submitted 3 days prior to the event heads.
- The participating team will be responsible for removal of their sets/properties etc. immediately after the completion of their performance.
- Backtracks and karaoke can be used only for the final round. No accompany , vocals or any other instruments is allowed.
- Manzar ICT takes no responsibility for the safety of your instrumental equipment.
- Any violation of rules can lead to disqualification.
- In case of any conflict, decision made by the management will be the final call.
Prize Money : 2k