Mon, 27 Feb|
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with the ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Time & Location
27 Feb, 6:00 pm
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, 2VF5+J24, Matunga East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031, India
About the event
- The event will have only one final round
- The round will be conducted offline.
- The theme of the fashion show and background music is entirely the choice of the group.
- Participants are not allowed to mention their college name through any medium in performance. Doing so will lead to disqualification.
- Outfits used should be appropriate pertaining to the theme and props can be used.
- Display of obscenity, vulgarity, sensuality in any way will lead to disqualification
- The number of people participating can be 4- 12.
- The walk should be atleast of 4 minutes and should not be exceed more than 10 minutes.
- A unique name will be given to each team to distinguish
• There will be 3 winners:
- Best makeup(indv.)
- Best outfit(indv.)
- Best team performance
- Every member of the team should be a college student.
- More than 1 team can participate from a single college.
- Double entries of a single person are not allowed.
- Your walk will be completely judged by the Guest of the event and the manzar FS team.
- You will be assessed on the basis of- Confidence. Outfits, Creativity, Walk, Team Co-ordination and Sequence and The relevance of the outfits.
- The decision made by judges will be final no objection would be entertained.
- Everyone should submit their background music till the deadline, no last moment changes will be entertained.
- The team should carry their music in a pendrive as well as mobile phone
- All teams should submit their respective audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Walk should be at least of 4 minutes and not exceed 12 minutes.
- Everyone should come to the given venue at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled timing of the event.
- Everyone should carry their ID cards along with them.